by Chelsey Zumpano
1. How long have you been wearing glasses?
I started wearing glasses when I was six months old.
2. What were your first pair of glasses like?
They were metal frames and the arms rapt around my ears.
3. How often do you wear your glasses?
I wear them all the time, but especially when I’m drawing or going places.
4. How many pairs of glasses do you have? I have three pairs, (that I wear all the time), and lots of back ups.
5. Where did you get your glasses?
I got them on Amazon.
6. Far sighted or near sighted?
I guess I’m both because I can’t see very far and can’t see close up. I mean I can see close up, but details are hard for me to see, like I can read small print and I use my cane to help get around.
7. What prescription are your glasses?
Nun! That might shock you, but the only glasses that have prescription are my reading glasses and they only make drawing less blurrry. A prescription does not help me and so I only wear glasses to help protect my eyes and to help my eyes adjust from going in and out.
8. Do your family members wear glasses?
Yes, my Mom, dad, twin brother, Grandma, Grandpa, my uncles, aunts, and sister also wear glasses.
9. What do you think about wearing glasses? I like them. They protect my eyes and because they are apart of me. I also like how they look on me.
10. Do you wear contact lenses? No because they wouldn’t help me.
Do you wear glasses? Tell me in the comments below.
If you have any suggestions for what you’d like to see next for Nanowrimo, please let me know in the comments or send me an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org