By Chelsey Zumpano
(updated as of 3/14/19).
People make lists about lots of things, shopping lists, to do lists, what not to do lists, so how about the good list.
1. My family
2. YouTube and i’ve said many times before how YouTube is like Therapy for me and it’s help me to come out of my shell.
4. Cuddling with all my animals
5. Being able to pet my cat Audrey because she is very skittish and doesn’t like a lot of people She also sits with me on days when I’m feeling overwhelmed with people and it’s nice to take comfort in the fact that I have a cat who understands me.
6. Books and like I’ve said before books are one of my coping skills, but I also just happened to be a bookworm.
7. The smell after it rains, all fresh and new smelling, like a little nose rainbow.
8. Our new boat
10. Dancing in my living room with my mom and sister
11. Spinning in circles
13. Tiny houses because it would be extremely amazing for me to have one someday
14. Little puppy breath
15. Little kitten meows
16. Making lasagna with my dad and you can find that video on our YouTube channel
17. Horseback riding
18. Ice cream
20. I’ll admit that I was staring. Suddenly my whole perspective had flipped inside out, like when you look at an inkblot picture and see just the black part. Then your brain inverts the image and you realize the white part makes an entirely different picture, even though nothing has changed. That was Alex Fierro, except in pink and green. A second ago, he had been very obviously a boy to me. Now she was very obviously a girl.”
— Magnus Chase, The hammer of Thor by Rick Riordan
21 My new puppy Hazel!
22 Training Hazel.
23 Putting together my book about my cane.
24 Rereading The Magnus Chase series.
25 My skatebaord!
26 The fact it’ll be spring soon and I’ll be able to put up my fairy garden!
27 Teaching my brother’s girlfriend braille.
28 Playing fetch with Hazel.
29 I have 110 subscribers on YouTube!
30 I have 501 followers on the blog!
If you’d like to add your own things to this list email: